21.9.13

Finding Freedom




What is freedom and how does it feel like?

Recently, I felt the need to reconnect with fine arts.

Something about fine arts that leaves my inside touched and asking questions.

At The Museum of Art and Design, at Columbus Circle, there were some awesome exhibits.

Let me show you some of the pieces from the second floor.






And there was a jewelry exhibit. 

Pieces from Lanvin, Dior, Schiaparelli, etc.. And other great jewelers from the past.






Honestly, I felt the need to go to a museum in order to feel free.

I found myself becoming stiff and too disciplined.. And in my fashion drawings, it is reflected...

In a negative way.

Next time, I will show a glimpse of my fashion drawings.

Sorry, I am not used to showing my drawings to the public.

Until next time!









No comments:

Post a Comment