3.8.13

Transitioning into Autumn

Warm weather goes by in a flash :(

Autumn comes to remind you about the long sleeves and booties you've been longing for :)


I'm not much of a cosmetic-lover, but there are a few things I think all fashion loving gals/dandies should try.



Tom Ford's Bruised Plum lipstick makes its way into the chic fall.

Personally, the color intimidates me a little, but I think as a fashion-lover I'm willing to try this.

I don't have to apply it every single day!

One trend I would love to incorporate into my personal wardrobe this spring-to-fall transitional period:

The simple structure with subtle volume.

Balmain Prefall 2013

Maiyet Prefall 2013

Valentino Fall 2013

Thakoon Prefall 2013

Celine Resort 2013

Celine Resort 2013

Philip Lim Prefall 2013

Prabal Gurung Prefall 2013

Bottega Veneta Prefall 2013

Bottega Veneta Fall 2013 ad
Models: Mathias Lauridsen and Raquel Zimmermann. Photographer: Ralph Gibson

The reason why I appreciate this silhouette so much is because it makes the female body look powerful, confident.

Plus, comfort.

And the craftsmanship of each seam, each dart, each tuck is magnified.

It's a form of art appreciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment