14.9.13

Knitting for Therapy


(Image found online)

Knitting for me personally can be therapeutic.

I think it's because I feel like floating away from my hectic lifestyle, from time to time.

That connection to nature; making something out of what nature hands you.

We need that touch of nature whatever we do in life.

Actually, at the moment I am working on making my own swatches for a portfolio project.

And some beautiful knitwear to show you how wonderful the art of knitting is.

Calvin Klein Spring 2014

The Elder Statesman Spring 2014

T by Alexander Wang Spring 2014

Just because a garment isn't chunky does not mean that it is not knit.

The thin fabrics that stretch and are used for a variety of loungewear are all knits.

So comfortable!

Rachel Zoe Spring 2014

Michael Kors Spring 2014

Philosophy Spring 2014

J.Crew Spring 2014

So much you can do with knits. I especially love the seamless technology.

There are more photos on my tumblr and pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment