7.9.13

Salve!




If you can guess, this is Little Italy!

The location consists of streets surrounding Mulberry St., starting from Canal St. and up to Broome St.

It does not feel like New York... walking up Mulberry St.

The atmosphere was so nice, fun; I felt very adventurous.

Every food location we passed, the waiter would call out "Ciao!" and asking to take a look at their menu.

Eventually, my friend and I settled at a restaurant called, Da Nico on Mulberry St., a little past Grand St.

In this cozy atmosphere, the waiters treated us nicely and there were tiny tables [mostly] set for two.

It was not crowded, so we got the special treatment and some dessert (compliments of the restaurant).

Outside of the restaurant, there was a tiny street store selling jewelry and accessories.

All vintage.





Sorry, I didn't edit any of the photos.

The pocket watches and bracelets were so exquisite and unique!

Next time, I plan to go to Little Italy I shall dress amazingly!

No comments:

Post a Comment