11.8.13

BaublerBar: Stylecaster + Tipsy Scoop


What do you see here?

This is a narrow glimpse of the variety of jewelry at BaubleBar.


Hey world. On Wednesday evening, I made a journey toward Greene St. and Broadway.

The place where unique boutiques and high end fashion shops are identified through their windows.

I walked by FLOS and Costume National, and entered through the doors of Baublebar.

An event held by Stylecaster + Tipsy Scoop was located at the jewelry shop.

Great people, nice vibe, cool deco, and pretty jewelry.

Everyone has some sort of jewelry; each to their own. (Even the tomboys)

Earlier that day I prepared. Like this.


You don't even want to know how I looked at the end of the day.

It was humid and high in temperature.

Anyway, despite the unfavorable weather I had a blast.

Met a cool girl.


Ate adorable mini cakes.

One of them had a cream cheese filling :)


Drank Godiva Spirits. Ooh la la~

(Liqueur)


and glanced at the DKNY recent collection (For this coming Fall 2013).


Must say, I was glad I planned this mini trip.

I purchased 3 items which came out to around $62.00 (using $10 off coupon)

and I don't regret any of the jewelry I bought.

There really was something different for every occasion.

Skulls, beads, neon colors, classic, simple rings.

I will be showing images of what I bought and a special surprise to come with the images ;)

And must I mention, the tipsy scoops were delicious.

I tried only Creme de Menthe. The peppermint flavor really brightened up the mood.

The Tipsy Scoop snapped a shot of us with our cute cups.

Overall, the event was great.

Fashion and jewelry was involved. And socializing of course.

I must encourage you all, even if you're shy, go out there. Experience. Take a step forward and see what there is.

You might be sitting home being comfortable, but when you look back from the future..

will there be something to look back on?

I will be looking forward to more experiences like this one.

See you soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment